Become a Member of The Well
All who live, work, learn and play within Hamilton and who are committed to The Well’s vision are invited to become members of The Well. When you become a member of the organization (within the definition of the Corporations Act) you have the power to direct The Well’s work through participation in membership meetings and annual elections.
Our membership fees are changing but our website isn’t yet updated. We recommend you contact us at email@example.com before completing this process, as your membership fee may be significantly lower under the new policy.
Old, outdated text: Membership in The Well costs an annual fee of $25 on a sliding scale. Our Bylaws prescribe the rules and procedures for collecting and validating membership applications. Contact us for more information if you want to access our sliding scale membership fee.
Eligibility for Membership
To qualify and be eligible for Regular Membership, you need to meet the following conditions:
- you are 18 years of age or older,
- you reside in the province of Ontario,
- you have paid your membership fee and meet the requirements of a “Member in good standing” as detailed in the Corporations Act and our Bylaws, and
- you acknowledge your acceptance and agreement with the Mission Statement of The Well.
An Associate Membership is available to individuals who don’t meet some of the Regular Membership criteria.
Membership for Organizations
Organizations in our community are also invited to become Members of The Well. The annual fee for an Associate Membership for an organization is $75. Annual membership dues support The Well’s programs.
- Become an Organizational Member and pay your fee (coming soon)